ICRA has developed a brand new course called Building Moisture Inspection and Documentation (or BMI).
The water damage restoration industry has changed over the past few years. Restoration activities have become more complex and analytics are a routine part of every relationship with other materially interested parties. Third party programs have been established to monitor and to some extent control work flow and process. Auditors are being used to review submitted invoices with its accompanying data.
This course is designed to help the restorer be better prepared to perform their Inspection and Documentation so that they can clearly TELL the STORY.
Students will learn how to:
- establish rapport with customers
- apply S500 requirements and recommendations
- properly use inspection and monitoring equipment and tools
- more efficiently use equipment by more clearly understanding the equipment operation
- gather the required information in order to TELL the STORY
- report the information so that it more clearly explains the restoration process that was used
- better support your invoice through good documentation and communication,
- interpret their own data (internal audit)
- answer questions before there is a need to ask
- reduce risk, and
- get paid faster with less negotiation
View the full schedule on the Restoration Consultants website. Stay tuned for more course dates and locations in 2018.
Registration is now open for The Experience Conference & Exhibition, to be held April 24-26, 2017 at the Hilton Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida. ICRA Members who register before April 3 can purchase registration for the discounted price of $199. For more information, visit www.EXPERIENCEtheEvents.com or call 888-881-1001 x12. We look forward to seeing you next April!
NeXus 2017 is headed to Las Vegas!
Join us at the Mirage Hotel & Casino, on the famous Las Vegas Strip, for the biggest NeXus convention yet.
Spend three days with the Aramsco and Interlink Supply team, top manufacturers, and your peers and
colleagues. Learn at educational workshops, share information at networking events,
and find the latest products at our largest vendor expo ever.
- Expo with top vendors showing both new and trusted products
- Education with seminars and continuing education credits*
- Expertise shared by product specialists and industry experts
- Complimentary dining & cocktails plus entertainment
- Special room rates for NeXus attendees at the Mirage Hotel & Casino