TCR- Tufted Carpet Repair
During the EXPERIENCE Trade Show Hours, you will have a chance to BECOME CERTIFIED in your skill performance by ICRA Performance Assessors!
TUFTED CARPET REPAIR PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
· No tools needed.
· ACTUAL FEEDBACK! You will be certified at either an Entry Level, Capable Level, or Proficient Level and will receive a WRITTEN EVALUATION of your performance skills so that you know where you can improve and be the BEST in your field!
· Cost for the Performance Assessment is separate from your Experience registration fee.
$149 for ICRA members
$199 for non-members
REGISTER for this Event through Meetings and Events when you register for The Experience, or CLICK HERE to Register with ICRA directly.
ICRA has developed a brand new course called Building Moisture Inspection and Documentation (or BMI).
The water damage restoration industry has changed over the past few years. Restoration activities have become more complex and analytics are a routine part of every relationship with other materially interested parties. Third party programs have been established to monitor and to some extent control work flow and process. Auditors are being used to review submitted invoices with its accompanying data.
This course is designed to help the restorer be better prepared to perform their Inspection and Documentation so that they can clearly TELL the STORY.
Students will learn how to:
- establish rapport with customers
- apply S500 requirements and recommendations
- properly use inspection and monitoring equipment and tools
- more efficiently use equipment by more clearly understanding the equipment operation
- gather the required information in order to TELL the STORY
- report the information so that it more clearly explains the restoration process that was used
- better support your invoice through good documentation and communication,
- interpret their own data (internal audit)
- answer questions before there is a need to ask
- reduce risk, and
- get paid faster with less negotiation
View the full schedule on the Restoration Consultants website. Stay tuned for more course dates and locations in 2018.
Registration is now open for The Experience Conference & Exhibition, to be held April 24-26, 2017 at the Hilton Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida. ICRA Members who register before April 3 can purchase registration for the discounted price of $199. For more information, visit www.EXPERIENCEtheEvents.com or call 888-881-1001 x12. We look forward to seeing you next April!