ICRA has developed a brand new course called Building Moisture Inspection and Documentation (or BMI).
The water damage restoration industry has changed over the past few years. Restoration activities have become more complex and analytics are a routine part of every relationship with other materially interested parties. Third party programs have been established to monitor and to some extent control work flow and process. Auditors are being used to review submitted invoices with its accompanying data.
This course is designed to help the restorer be better prepared to perform their Inspection and Documentation so that they can clearly TELL the STORY.
Students will learn how to:
- establish rapport with customers
- apply S500 requirements and recommendations
- properly use inspection and monitoring equipment and tools
- more efficiently use equipment by more clearly understanding the equipment operation
- gather the required information in order to TELL the STORY
- report the information so that it more clearly explains the restoration process that was used
- better support your invoice through good documentation and communication,
- interpret their own data (internal audit)
- answer questions before there is a need to ask
- reduce risk, and
- get paid faster with less negotiation
View the full schedule on the Restoration Consultants website. Stay tuned for more course dates and locations in 2018.