NeXus 2017 is headed to Las Vegas!
Join us at the Mirage Hotel & Casino, on the famous Las Vegas Strip, for the biggest NeXus convention yet.
Spend three days with the Aramsco and Interlink Supply team, top manufacturers, and your peers and
colleagues. Learn at educational workshops, share information at networking events,
and find the latest products at our largest vendor expo ever.
- Expo with top vendors showing both new and trusted products
- Education with seminars and continuing education credits*
- Expertise shared by product specialists and industry experts
- Complimentary dining & cocktails plus entertainment
- Special room rates for NeXus attendees at the Mirage Hotel & Casino
The ICRA is now offering certification based upon written exams (cognitive assessments) in addition to their Performance Assessments as part of a new “Comprehensive Certification Program.” In response to the industry’s desire to have an option for certification, the new Comprehensive Certification Program is the next logical advancement in that process. Industry leaders from around the country have been working on bringing this program to the market for many months.
ICRA has registered 32 schools interested in offering ICRA certification exams. These are well known and respected schools and instructors that have been teaching in the industry for years. For a list of participating schools, please click here.
If you have a certification from another certifying body, you can have your certifications recognized (grandfathered in) without the need for another course or exam. Simply go to the ICRA website and complete a form, upload a copy of your certificate or ID card and pay a flat fee of $40 no matter how many certifications you have.
To have your certifications recognized by ICRA as part of the Certification Recognition Program, go to: http://icrassociation.org/certification/icra-certification or visit us at The Experience Convention and Tradeshow in Vegas, ICRA booth #604-606.
Clean Care Seminars is proud to announce the latest update of its classic company training program, After the Smoke Clears (ASC). ASC is the culmination of over 3 years of research and revision. ASC:
- has 407-pages including a comprehensive table of contents and subject index;
- is divided into four sections: general fire concepts and safety; structural restoration; contents restoration, and smoke deodorization;
- contains about 800 pictures of actual fire and smoke damage situations and diagrams;
- at the end of each chapter, there’s a comprehension quiz that can be used to train new technicians;
- is a complete fire and smoke desk reference to answer questions from fire crews as they arise;
- is the primary reference document for the IICRC FSRT exam, which helps prepare restorers for that certification course, and
- is comprehensively footnoted to validate technical information.
ASC is written by Jeff Bishop, a 44-year veteran of the disaster restoration industry, and internationally acclaimed author and trainer.
After the Smoke Clears provides restoration supervisors and technicians with a convenient means for updating their technical and procedural knowledge on fire and smoke restoration concepts, principles and procedures. It supplements and considerably expands the training received in the IICRC-approved Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) certification course.
ASC is the technical resource that supplements the restoration management, administration, marketing, sales and pricing information contained in Clean Care Seminars’ two-volume set for owners and managers entitled, “Fire’s Out! . . Now What? . .”
ICRA members can save 10% on Clean Care Seminars’ educational products, including on-line training.
For additional information, visit www.CleanCareSeminars.net or call toll free at 800.455.4278.
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cindy Linden