3284 Ramos Circle
Sacramento, CA 95827
Jim has been actively engaged in the cleaning and restoration industry for over 35 years. He is the President of RestCon Environmental, a division of Restoration Consultants, Inc. He is a nationally recognized instructor, consultant, columnist and author. His firm performs training, indoor environmental sampling, laboratory analysis, restoration consulting services, expert witness and litigation support services.
Jim currently holds the following positions:
- Executive Director of the Cleaning and Restoration Association (CRA)
- Past Chairman of the IICRC Standards Committee
- Past Edit Committee Chair for the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) S500 Water Damage Standard and Reference Guide
- Past Edit Committee Chair for the IICRC S520 Mold Remediation Standard and Reference Guide
- Director of the Indoor Environmental Institute (IEI).
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)